- Brochure Request – Now you can have separate backgrounds for each PDF folder. Same principle as at Mediaviewer (yourfoldername_background.jpg)
- Browser – Added a whitelist option in the configurator. (Please note that Browser is rather old. You can consider using Google Chrome via the External app Launcher)
- Common – Keyboard: Added a Belgian AZERTY keyboard and extended bulgarian keyboard
- Common – Keyboard: Added a dedicated @ sign
- Common – Now you see a notification when a new Omnitapps release is available while starting the application. (It does not interrupt the loading process)
- Common – Related content menu’s are now opened by default.
- Common – Related content: Now you can set to have the related content sidebar always open.
- Common – When you set a specific path for saving Drawings, annotations and screenshots, now Omnitapps does not change those paths when you export your project. Even when this path lies outside of your configuration folder path.
- Configurator – Now you can make fully make use of the configurator view while Windows runs in portrait mode by scaling the panels.
- External App Launcher – Enhanced method to call the Google Chrome webbrowser. Now it responds better with argument –kiosk (fullscreen)
- External App Launcher – Now you can set two homebutton positions, just like you configured for Omnitapps applications.
- MediaViewer – We added an extra button on top of the media menu to go one step back in the folder structure.
- MediaViewer – When you add MP3 audio files to your media folders a new button icon type will be displayed.
- MediaViewer – You now can configure to upload new media automatically to your online request account. (Mediaviewer updates automatically when new content is placed in it’s folders).
- Menu – New standard button shapes: Hexagon, Honeycomb and square. Of course you still can select your own button graphics.
- Screensaver: Now you can have the screensaver content also on your second display. (not the tickertape)
- SwipeMediaMarker – You now can set a value for each marker where to open the media on the screen. You can enter an absolute XY value per marker.
- Timeline – Now you can change the viewing order by using brackets before the folder name. The text between the bracket determines the order. E.g. Flowers Cars
- VideoPlayer – Now you can configure to view the video fullscreen or bounded by its own size.
- Common – Forms: Solved a logic problem where you could have a field set as required but also set the minimum character count to 0. In that case the field was not required.
- Common – solved a problem where games with battle mode (Shuffle & Memory Game) did not transfer correct data for both players to request.omnitapps.com
- Common – solved a problem where you could not select an alternate configuration (default storage) path at the Omnitapps settings page.
- PuzzleGame – Solved a problem where JPEG images where not recognized as JPG does.
Q: Will I get a notification in Omnitapps Composer Advanced or Ultimate about this upgrade?
A: No, you don’t get a notification because Omnitapps Composer 2.0.x is a new version
Q: Can I use my current license key for Omnitapps Composer 2.0.x ?
A: Yes. Both Advanced and Ultimate License keys work for Omnitapps Composer 2.0.x
You need to deactivate Composer Advanced or Ultimate via the configurator in order to activate the new Composer 2.0.x
Q: Do I need to change my current configuration?
A: The new Composer opens your current configurations. When you have a wayfinding application in your project, it will be removed.
The new Composer uses the same shared configuration location ..\\my documents\Omnitapps Composer Advanced
Q: Currently I use Omnitapps Composer Ultimate. What will change?
A: The new Composer will open your configurations except for the wayfinding apps.
You need to copy your current configurations from ..\\my documents\Omnitapps Composer Ultimate to ..\\my documents\Omnitapps Composer Advanced
Q: Can I use my current configurations in the new Omnitapps Player?
A: Yes you can copy your configuration to ..\\my documents\Omnitapps Composer Advanced
Please check your configuration on a Omnitapps Composer version first. (In the player you cannot correct any problems because it does not have a configurator)
Q: Do I still can have support on Omnitapps Composer Advanced and Ultimate?
A: Yes of course. When the “old” version goes end of life we will notify all known users via a mailing. We recommend however to upgrade to Omnitapps Composer because this version will be maintained from now on.
Q: I still use an old Omnitapps Professional version (up to V2.3) Can I upgrade to Omnitapps Composer?
A: Please contact our sales department for more information.
Q: Can I combine Omnitapps applications in one package?
A: We can make a combined version where you have Omnitapps Composer together with additional Omnitapps Applications such as:
Digital Reception, Selfie, Product Selector, Wayfinding
This way you can have Omnitapps Composer + Wayfinding. Please contact our sales department for information and pricing